What have we learned children?
We've leaned you can do many things.
1) Blow a cat up in a microwave
2) Have character's time travel to trick themselves into giving themselves head.
3) Have Germans sig heil (or however you spell it) to some French men to scare them.
4) Have a stoned Jesus call a guy just as he's going to start masterbating.
What you CAN'T do.
1) Show a couple of swastikas.
Nope, doesn't go over at ALL. (even after the sig heils go over so wonderfully)
In case you're confused, I'm talking about Die Traurigen Deutschen 4 - the final episode. It'll be up here on the site soon and on the 2005 DVD as well, with deleted scenes, alternate takes, and blooper reel.
The Germans have hung up their shirts and ties.
RASH DVDs complete.
Well, they're encoding right now, but they're done.
And they aren't too shabby. So, some of you will be getting yours soon, but if you haven't heard from us about it, give Josh or I a call to make sure we can get you one.
Walmartopia update - DVD will be delayed... but for good reason
We're re-shooting Walmartopia. Why you ask? 2 reasons.
1) Some of the video work wasn't perfect, namely one camera didn't auto adjust the light level and the spots made everying white white white.
2) Mostly, they are doing a multitrack recording and then mixing all the levels perfectly. Of course that audio won't match with our video so we need to reshoot.
3) They want a different front/center angle, so we're looking at getting a 4th camera.... or so. Hell, let's get six and then we KNOW we'll get everything. If the audio is gonna be super professional (they're bringing in Audio for the Arts... I believe they record the Madison Symphony) we'd better make it LOOK damn professional. We'll be there early on Friday getting all the camera's prepped and set correctly for the lights, making sure all the operators are told by me how to adjust the levels.
So, one more night of shooting, but it's only a few short hours of one night and we'll get a super superior product out of it. Better get Josh's Film Crew shirt fixed (he hates it, but since we wore them, Channel 3 noticed it was being filmed and has been playing our clips constantly for the past week and a half)
The Filming is done, the sound proplem has been answered, and some people have cherries on their underpants. These are all things learned at last nights filming of Wal-Martopia. (OK, the underpants thing was found out at the drunken new years eve/cast-crew party... although the underpants in question were not those of a drunk person.)
Regardless, we're ripping the tapes as we speak and will edit the footage as soon as the directer has 3 free hours. Then a commentary from he--Casey Grimm--and Pete Ryderg. And another by Catherine Capellaro and Andrew Rohn (the writers). Then we can get the DVD togeth and sell, sell, sell. Be sure to call one of our friendly zombie operatives. Price yet to be determined.
If you'd like to pre-order, send and e-mail to email@example.com and I'll put you on the waiting list and e-mail as soon as things are settled.